Wells and Pumps for Greenhouses
1. Bartok, John W. Jr. 2009. Upgrading the Greenhouse Water Supply System. Greenhouse Management, December.
2. Boodley, James and Steven E. Newman. 2008. The Commercial Greenhouse, 3rd edition. Independence, Kentucky: Delmar Cengage Learning.
3. Castilla, Nicolás. 2013. Greenhouse Technology and Management, 2nd edition. Wallingford, Oxfordshire: CABI.
4. DeFacio, Patricia, Lynn Pickerel, and Susan M. Rhyne. 2002. Greenhouse Operation and Management. University of Missouri-Columbia, Instructional Materials Laboratory: Columbia, Missouri. Catalog Number 10-2010-S.
5. Haman, Dorota Z., Fedro S. Zazueta, and Forrest T. Izuno. 2003. Selection of Centrifugal Pumping Equipment. University of Florida, University of Florida Cooperative Extension Service: Gainesville, Florida. CIR1048.
6. Hanson, Blaine. 2000. Irrigation Pumping Plants. University of California, Division of Agricultural and natural Resources: Davis, California. Publication 3377.
7. Harter, Thomas. 2003. Water Well Design and Construction. University of California, Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources: Oakland, California. Publication 8086.
8. Nelson, Paul. 2011. Greenhouse Operation and Management, 7th edition. London, United Kingdom: Pearson Education.
9. Scherer, Thomas F. 1993. Irrigation Water Pumps. North Dakota State University, North Dakota State University Extension Service: Fargo, North Dakota. AE-1057.
10. Thomas, Paul A., Rose Mary Seymour, Forrest E. Stegelin, and Bodie V. Pennisi. 2012. Irrigation and Technology Assessment. The University of Georgia, The University of Georgia Cooperative Extension: Atlanta, Georgia. Bulletin 1275.
11. Von Bernuth, Robert D. (Ed.). 2015. Pumps and Pumping Systems. Fairfax Virginia: Irrigation Association.
Click on the following topics for more information on wells and pumps for greenhouses.