Growing Media for Greenhouse Crops
1. Boodley, James and Steven E. Newman. 2008. The Commercial Greenhouse, 3rd edition. Independence, Kentucky: Delmar Cengage Learning.
2. Castilla, Nicolás. 2013. Greenhouse Technology and Management, 2nd edition. Wallingford, Oxfordshire: CABI.
3. DeFacio, Patricia, Lynn Pickerel, and Susan M. Rhyne. 2002. Greenhouse Operation and Management. University of Missouri-Columbia, Instructional Materials Laboratory: Columbia, Missouri. Catalog Number 10-2010-S.
4. Ingram, Dewayne L., Richard W. Henley and Thomas H. Yeager. 1993. Growth Media for Container Grown Ornamental Plants. University of Florida, Florida Cooperative Extension Service: Gainesville, Florida. Bulletin 241.
5. Kuepper, George and Katherine Adam. 2002. Organic Potting Mixes for Certified Production. Appropriate Technology Transfer for Rural Areas (ATTRA): Fayetteville, Arkansas.
6. Nelson, Paul. 2011. Greenhouse Operation and Management, 7th edition. London, United Kingdom: Pearson Education.
7. Owen, W. Garrett and Roberto G. Lopez. 2015. Evaluating Container Substrates and Their Components. Purdue University, Purdue University Extension: West Lafayette, Indiana. Publication HO-255-W.
8. Robbins, James A. and Michael R. Evans. 2011. Growing Media for Container Production in a Greenhouse or Nursery. Part I – Components and Mixes. University of Arkansas, University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service: Fayetteville, Arkansas. Publication FSA6097.
9. Robbins, James A. and Michael R. Evans. 2011. Growing Media for Container Production in a Greenhouse or Nursery. Part II – Physical and Chemical Properties. University of Arkansas, University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service: Fayetteville, Arkansas. Publication FSA6098.
10. Will, Elizabeth and James E. Faust. 2010. Growing Media for Greenhouse Production. The University of Tennessee, The University of Tennessee Agricultural Extension Service: Knoxville, Tennessee. Publication PB1618.
Click on the following topics for more information on growing media for greenhouse crops.