Greenhouse Plant Growing Systems
1. Boodley, James and Steven E. Newman. 2008. The Commercial Greenhouse, 3rd edition. Independence, Kentucky: Delmar Cengage Learning.
2. Castilla, Nicolás. 2013. Greenhouse Technology and Management, 2nd edition. Wallingford, Oxfordshire: CABI.
3. DeFacio, Patricia, Lynn Pickerel, and Susan M. Rhyne. 2002. Greenhouse Operation and Management. University of Missouri-Columbia, Instructional Materials Laboratory: Columbia, Missouri. Catalog Number 10-2010-S.
4. Fenneman, Dan, Michael Sweat, George Hochmuth, and Robert Hochmuth. 2012. Production Systems—Florida Greenhouse Vegetable Production Handbook, Vol 3. University of Florida, University of Florida/Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences Extension Service: Gainesville, Florida. Publication HS785.
5. Kaiser, Cheryl and Matt Ernst. 2012. Hydroponic Lettuce. University of Kentucky, University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service: Lexington, Kentucky.
6. Maynard, Donald N. and George J. Hochmuth. 2006. Knott's Handbook for Vegetable Growers, 5th Edition. Hoboken, New Jersey: Wiley.
7. Nelson, Paul. 2011. Greenhouse Operation and Management, 7th edition. London, United Kingdom: Pearson Education.
8. Shrestha, Arjina and Bruce Dunn. 2016. Hydroponics. Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma State Cooperative Extension Service: Stillwater, Oklahoma. Publication HLA-6442.
9. Tyson, Richard, Robert Hochmuth, and Daniel J. Cantliffe. 2016. Hydroponic Vegetable Production in Florida. University of Florida, University of Florida/Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences Extension Service: Gainesville, Florida. Publication HS405.
Click on the following topics for more information on greenhouse plant growing systems.