Fertigation in Greenhouse Production
1. Argo, Bill and Paul Fischer. 2008. Understanding Plant Nutrition: Fertilizers and Micronutrients. Greenhouse Grower. August Issue.
2. Boman, Brian and Tom Obreza. 2011. Fertigation Nutrient Sources and Application Considerations for Citrus. University of Florida, IFAS Extension: Gainesville, Florida. Circular 1410.
3. Boman, Brian, Sanjay Shukla, and Dorota Haman. 2015. Chemigation Equipment and Techniques for Citrus. University of Florida, IFAS Extension: Gainesville, Florida. Circular 1403.
4. Boodley, James and Steven E. Newman. 2008. The Commercial Greenhouse, 3rd edition. Independence, Kentucky: Delmar Cengage Learning.
5. Burt C., K. O’Connor, and T. Ruehr. 1998. Fertigation. California Polytechnic State University. Irrigation Training and Research Center: San Luis Obispo, California.
6. Castilla, Nicolás. 2013. Greenhouse Technology and Management, 2nd edition. Wallingford, Oxfordshire: CABI.
7. Cripps, J.E.L., John Fenwick Elliott, and B. H. Goldspink. 2002. Fertilizers for Wine Grapes. Dept. of Agriculture, Western Australia: South Perth, W.A.
8. Dami, Imed, Bruce Bordelon, David C. Ferree, Maurus Brown, Michael A. Ellis, Roger N. Williams, and Douglas Doohan. 2005. Midwest Grape Production Guide. Columbus, Ohio: Ohio State University, Ohio State Extension. Bulletin 919.
9. DeFacio, Patricia, Lynn Pickerel, and Susan M. Rhyne. 2002. Greenhouse Operation and Management. University of Missouri-Columbia, Instructional Materials Laboratory: Columbia, Missouri. Catalog Number 10-2010-S.
10. Granberry, Darbie M., Kerry A. Harrison, and William Terry Kelley. 2009. Drip Irrigation: Injecting Fertilizer, Acid and Chlorine. The University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences/Cooperative Extension: Athens, Georgia. Bulletin 1130.
11. Grant, Stan. 2006. Fertilizer Efficiency for Winegrape Vineyards. Practical Winery and Vineyard Journal, March/April.
12. Hanson, Blaine, Niel O’Connell, Jan Hopmans, Jirka Simunek, and Robert Beede. 2006. Fertigation with Microirrigation. University of California, Agriculture and Natural Resources. Publication 21620.
13. Havlin, John L., Samuel L. Tisdale, Werner L. Nelson, James D. Beaton. 2005. Soil Fertility and Fertilizers. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall.
14. Kessler, Raymond and Bodie Pennisi. 2004. Greenhouse Fertilizer Injectors: Selection, Maintenance, and Calibration. Alabama A&M University, Alabama Cooperative Extension System: Huntsville, Alabama: Publication ANR-1243.
15. Krantz, William, Chuck Burr, John Hay, Jim Schild, and Dean Yonts. 2016. Using Chemigation Safely and Effectively. University of Nebraska, University of Nebraska Extension: Omaha, Nebraska.
16. Latimer, Joyce G. 2015. The Basics of Fertilizer Calculations for Greenhouse Crops. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Virginia Cooperative Extension: Blacksburg, Virginia. Publication 430-100.
17. Nelson, Paul. 2011. Greenhouse Operation and Management, 7th edition. London, United Kingdom: Pearson Education.
18. Schwankl, Larry, Blaine Hanson, and Terry Prichard. 2008. Maintaining Microirrigation Systems. University of California, Agriculture and Natural Resources: Oakland, California. Publication 21637.
Click on the following topics for more information on fertigation in greenhouse production.