Effects of Temperature on Greenhouse Crops
1. Boodley, James and Steven E. Newman. 2008. The Commercial Greenhouse, 3rd edition. Independence, Kentucky: Delmar Cengage Learning.
2. Castilla, Nicolás. 2013. Greenhouse Technology and Management, 2nd edition. Wallingford, Oxfordshire: CABI.
3. Currey, Chistopher J., Roberto G. Lopez, and Neil S. Mattson. 2011. Flower Induction of Annuals. Purdue University, Purdue Extension: West Lafayette, Indiana. Publication HO-249-W.
4. DeFacio, Patricia, Lynn Pickerel, Susan M. Rhyne. 2002. Greenhouse Operation and Management. University of Missouri-Columbia, Instructional Materials Laboratory: Columbia, Missouri. Catalog Number 10-2010-S.
5. Lopez, Roberto G. and Runkle, Erik S. 2014. Growing Your Crops Above Their Base Temperature. Greenhouse Grower, July.
6. Maynard, Donald N. and George J. Hochmuth. 2006. Knott's Handbook for Vegetable Growers, 5th Edition. Hoboken, New Jersey: Wiley.
7. Nelson, Paul. 2011. Greenhouse Operation and Management, 7th edition. London, United Kingdom: Pearson Education.
8. Runkle, Erik S. 2008. Calculating ADT. Greenhouse Product News, December.
Click on the following topics for more information on effects of temperature on greenhouse crops.