Drip Irrigation for Greenhouse Crops
1. Bartok, John. W. 2013. Boom Irrigation. Greenhouse Management, October.
2. Baum, Melissa C., Michael D. Dukes, and Dorota Z. Haman. 2015. Selection and Use of Water Meters for Irrigation Water Measurement. University of Florida, The Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences: Gainesville, Florida. Publication ABE18.
3. Benham, Brian and Blake Ross. 2009. Filtration, Treatment, and Maintenance Considerations for Micro-Irrigation Systems. Virginia Tech, Virginia Cooperative Extension. Publication 442-757EM.
4. Hanson, Blaine R., Lawrence J. Schwankl, and L. Prichard. 2007. Measuring Irrigation Flows in a Pipeline. University of California, Agriculture and Natural Resources: Oakland, California. Publication 8213.
5. Boman, Brian, Steve Smith, and Bill Tullos. 2002. Control and Automation in Citrus Microirrigation Systems. University of Florida, Florida Cooperative Extension Service: Gainesville, Florida. Circular 1413.
6. Boodley, James and Steven E. Newman. 2008. The Commercial Greenhouse, 3rd edition. Independence, Kentucky: Delmar Cengage Learning.
7. Bucks, D.A., F.S. Nakayama, and R.G. Gilbert. 1979. Trickle Irrigation Water Quality and Preventive Maintenance. Agricultural Water Management, 2.
8. Castilla, Nicolás. 2013. Greenhouse Technology and Management, 2nd edition. Wallingford, Oxfordshire: CABI.
9. Clark, Gary a., William J. Lamont Jr., Charles W. Marr, and Danny Rogers. 1996. Maintaining Drip Irrigation Systems. Kansas State University Agricultural Experiment Station and Cooperative Extension Service: Manhattan, Kansas. MF-2178.
10. Curtis, Larry M. and Ted W. Tyson. 2012. Acid Injection for System Maintenance. Alabama A&M and Auburn Universities, Alabama Cooperative Extension System. Micro-Irrigation Handbook ANR-652.
11. DeFacio, Patricia, Lynn Pickerel, and Susan M. Rhyne. 2002. Greenhouse Operation and Management. University of Missouri-Columbia, Instructional Materials Laboratory: Columbia, Missouri. Catalog Number 10-2010-S.
12. Enciso, Juan, Dana Porter, Jim Bordovsky, and Guy Fipps. 2004. Maintaining SubsurfaceDrip Irrigation Systems. Texas A&M University, Texas Cooperative Extension: Lubbock, Texas. Publication L-5406.
13. Enciso, Juan and Dana Porter. 2005. Basics of Microirrigation. Texas A&M University, Texas Cooperative Extension: Lubbock, Texas. Publication B-6160.
14. Granberry, Darbie M., Kerry A. Harrison, and William Terry Kelley. 2009. Drip Irrigation: Injecting Fertilizer, Acid and Chlorine. The University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences/Cooperative Extension: Athens, Georgia. Bulletin 1130.
15. Herrera, Esteban and Theodore Sammis. 2002. Planning and Operating Pecan Orchards with Drip and Microspray Irrigation Systems. New Mexico State University, New Mexico State University Cooperative Extension Service: Las Cruces, New Mexico. Circular 542.
16. Hla, Aung K. and Thomas F. Scherer. 2003. Introduction to Micro-irrigation. North Dakota State University, North Dakota State University Extension Service: Fargo, North Dakota. Publication AE-1243.
17. Kiser, Michael A. 2005. Drip (Trickle) Irrigation Systems. Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service: Stillwater, Oklahoma. Publication BAE-1511.
18. Nakayama, F.S. and D.A. Bucks. 1991. Water Quality in Drip/Trickle Irrigation: A Review. Irrigation Science, 12.
19. Nelson, Paul. 2011. Greenhouse Operation and Management, 7th edition. London, United Kingdom: Pearson Education.
20. Schwankl, Larry, Blaine Hanson, and Terry Prichard. 2008. Maintaining Microirrigation Systems. University of California, Agriculture and Natural Resources: Oakland, California. Publication 21637.
21. Shock, C. 2006. Drip Irrigation: An Introduction. Oregon State University, Extension Service. EM 8782-E.
22. Sheffield, Ron E., Christopher G. Henry, David Bankston, and William A. Hadden. 2013. Measuring Irrigation Flow. Louisiana State University, Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service: Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Publication 3241-L.
23. Simonne, Eric, Robert Hochmuth, Jacque Breman, William Lamont, Danielle Treadwell, and Aparna Gazula. 2008. Drip-irrigation Systems for Small Conventional Vegetable Farms and Organic Vegetable Farms. University of Florida, The Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences: Gainesville, Florida. Publication HS1144.
24. Storlie, Craig A. 1997. Treating Drip Irrigation Systems with Chlorine. Rutgers, Rutgers Cooperative Research & Extension: New Brunswick, New Jersey. FS795.
25. Taghvaeian, Saleh. 2014. Drip Irrigation Systems. Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service: Stillwater, Oklahoma. Publication BAE-1511.
26. Zinati, Gladis. 2005. Management of Iron in Irrigation Water. Rutgers, Rutgers Cooperative Research & Extension: New Brunswick, New Jersey. FS516.
Click on the following topics for more information on drip irrigation for greenhouse crops.